Is finance available for the JNH ProSeries?
Yes, we have partnered with Klarna to offer financing to our customers. Conveniently pay for purchases over time with monthly financing. After you're approved, manage purchases and set up automatic payments in the Klarna App. For more information, please visit our Klarna page.
How does the ProSeries full-spectrum infrared sauna promote healing of wounds?
As the body temperature rises, circulation increases, and blood vessels dilate. The increased blood flow accelerates the body’s natural healing process helping to treat bruises, cuts, sprains, strains, and spasms. The increased circulation also helps reduce inflammation in the body.
Studies have looked at the effects of radiant (infrared) heat for promoting the healing of wounds on the skin, reducing pain and inflammation, and preventing tissue death.1
What is the maximum temperature for the ProSeries 200?
Unlike traditional saunas which operate on high heat, the JNH ProSeries200 full spectrum infrared sauna is designed to work at lower temperature in order for the user to receive full health benefits that it offers. Our maximum temperature setting is 140F. This temperature setting allows users to sweat profoundly and comfortably.
How does the ProSeries 200 help athletes pre-workout?
Using a sauna before your workout is a great way to loosen muscles and joints for greater flexibility.
How does the ProSeries 200 help with pain management?
Infrared heat releases endorphins, the body’s natural pain-relieving chemical. Endorphins also provide a mild tranquilizing effect that eases pain during post-workout recovery.
In testing, dry sauna use has been demonstrated to cause an increase in endorphin levels, more than exercise alone can provide. Endorphins are naturally occurring pain killers that block pain messages from spreading from the body to the brain.2
How does the ProSeries 200 help athletes post-workout?
Sauna use after your workout reduces lactic acids, allowing tight or worn-out muscles to relax and begin to repair. The far-infrared rays in the PRO SAUNAS series are like the wavelengths that are created by the human body. Sauna use often energizes and rejuvenates users. These wavelengths improve circulation and recovery from fatigue.
Another study found that the use of infrared light on muscle weariness could help relieve some of the fatigue.3
Does the ProSeries 200 help with conditioning or endurance?
Yes! Sauna use is good for the heart and for improving workout endurance. Some studies have found that regular sauna use reduces the heart rate and core temperature during a workout for greater stamina.4 Another study of runners found that as the body adapts to regular sauna use, participants experienced enhanced running performance.5
Most athletes are health conscious. Is the ProSeries’ manufacturing process safe?
Yes! We are dedicated to customer safety and carefully control our manufacturing for quality. Each infrared sauna produces an ultra-low electromagnetic field (EMF), making them some of the safest on the market today. All JNH saunas undergo extensive third-party testing, too.
Do you use safe materials to build the ProSeries?
Absolutely. Our saunas are made from safe, non-toxic FDA-approved materials including non-toxic glue and 100% wood. We source only FSC-certified wood, responsibly harvested in and imported from Canada. We never use MDF or particle board to avoid the risk of harmful off-gassing of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). We also leave the wood unpainted so that there is no risk of fumes, and to allow you to customize your sauna to match your home.
Is it easy to repair a ProSeries infrared sauna if a part breaks or gets damaged?
Yes. We store all warrantied parts in our California warehouse and our customer service team is available by email, phone, and live chat on our website. Our saunas all feature a unique modular design that allows you to quickly and easily swap out parts using just a screwdriver—no costly service calls or technician visits needed. If you still need help, we have telephone and FaceTime support, too.
What is infrared?
Infrared is a form of light on the electromagnetic spectrum. It is invisible to the human eye, but we experience it as the feeling of heat on our skin. Every time you feel the warmth of the sun, a portion of that heat is composed of infrared light. Infrared is the safe and gentle part of the sun’s heat, with none of the harmful UV rays. Within infrared, there are near, mid, and far wavelengths. It is naturally occurring and is used in sauna heating technology to provide a wealth of unique benefits for a range of athletic and health treatments.
How does infrared work?
Infrared heat is uniquely powerful because it heats your body directly, rather than heating the air surrounding you. This means that there is no heat loss during the process, and you receive the full benefits. Infrared can penetrate the skin up to two inches, reaching deep into the tissues to alter the body at a cellular level. It gently raises the body’s core temperature, triggering a deep, detoxifying sweat that cleanses the body of impurities and treats a variety of health concerns and providing several benefits to athletes.
What are the different types of infrared light and how do they help athletes?
- Near-infrared is the shortest wavelength and is absorbed just below the surface of the skin, creating a light sweat that promotes cell rejuvenation and wound healing.
- Near-infrared has the shortest frequency range and impacts your body at the cellular level, encouraging tissue growth, speeding up muscle recovery and strengthening your immune system.
- Mid-infrared is a longer wavelength, in the middle of the spectrum. Mid-infrared penetrates deeper into the body’s soft tissue increasing circulation and releasing oxygen to treat injured areas.
- Far-infrared is the longest wavelength, penetrating up to 2” below the skin’s surface and providing the greatest benefits including causing blood vessels to dilate. It also causes fat cells to vibrate and expel toxins. This results in high levels of detoxification and stimulating your metabolism to aid in weight-loss.
- Far-infrared rays consist of wavelengths like those emitted naturally by the human body. This may be why many people feel energetic, rejuvenated and balanced from contact with far-infrared waves. These waves help improve blood circulation and recovery from fatigue resulting in anti-aging, pain relief, and more.
- Full-spectrum infrared brings together all three types of radiant heat, bringing you the maximum benefits of all wavelengths.
- With its deeper penetration, full-spectrum infrared raises your core body temperature faster, aids in wound healing by bringing more blood to the affected area, helps reduce inflammation, and much more.
Sources cited in FAQs